Saturday, November 10, 2012

Complete Student Work and Reduce Paper

One thing I love about using iPads in my classroom is the ability to reduce paper how much paper we consume.  I fill my class Dropbox with graphic organizers and activity sheets and have my students complete them on their iPads. PaperPort Notes is a great app for importing PDF files from Dropbox and adding text.  My students will annotate the document and email it to me.  I can decide what to print and display after looking at their work. The rest I can leave in my inbox and I know where it is if I need to reference it.


Check out my graphic organizers and activity sheets that can be used on iPads!


Here are some more graphic organizers and activity sheets that can be used on iPads!

Import PDF files from Dropbox

Use text boxes to answer questions

Have students email their work to you for review

No comments:

Post a Comment