Monday, November 12, 2012

Working Together – Collaborate on Whiteboards

Connect to other students who have the Whiteboard Lite app open on their iPads

Whiteboard Lite is an app that has changed the way students work in my classroom.  With a simple tap of a button, two iPads on the same wireless network can turn their screens into one.  I have students solve math problems together, each writing in a different color, talking out each step as they show their work.

My room is full of math partners who connect their iPads as they discuss problem solving strategies and stay engaged in their work.

If your school has one wireless network, you can even connect iPads across campus.

Check out my  lesson plan using Whiteboard Lite in my classroom!

Tags: , , , , ,


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment